Buy Clomid

Clomiphene online

Infertility – What is it and how to overcome it

February 16, 2020 7 Comments

Infertility Center

Low Libido In Women Is A Treatable Condition

Female infertility is a condition, presented in either permanent or temporary form, which prevents women from being able to get impregnated even if all the natural conditions are available. Whenever a suspicion or confirmation of it makes itself present, it is necessary to determine whether the cause behind it is inherited or acquired. That is, if the conditions that are preventing the fertilization process to take place are complications the patient was born with, or if there are elements in their present or past life which can be causing it.

Health conditions contributing to low libido

Often people associate severe or complicated health conditions with severe or complicated causes, but it’s not rare for things that seem small or irrelevant in someone’s life to have big consequences. Education on the harmful power of habits and environment can help prevent or cure many conditions or complications people experience. This is absolutely the case with infertility, which is often associated with smoking and stress, and can also be caused by weight problems or sexual infections. Forming and conceiving a newborn is a very demanding process on the body, and the processes that happen before or after the actual pregnancy will be heavily influenced by all sorts of metabolic reactions and responses.

Diagnosing low libido

Diagnosing for what is the actual cause of the infertility is not hard, and once a correct diagnosis is at hand, answers become extremely clear and solutions can be sought right after that. If environmental factors are at play, those need to be isolated, to give space for the healing to start. Even if the conditions turn out to be inherited, and they can’t be cured, getting a correct diagnosis and explanations from a doctor is extremely important, as patients have a high tendency to blame themselves for the infertility, which is likely to lead to depression – a gateway to many other diseases and conditions.

Radiation and chemotherapy are also among the factors that can cause acquired infertility, but in those cases the diagnosis will be made even easier by the fact that doctors are aware of the risk when they administer them, and would be ready to take action if it becomes necessary.

Inherited conditions

Outside of this domain, there is the other one of inherited conditions, which can include chemical anomalies, genetic alterations or physical disabilities in the reproductive apparatus. In the majority of those cases, since there is an actual blocking of the process down at the physical level, there are no known cures discovered so far. The ones that can sometimes be cured include when the patient presents an ovulation, that is the incapability of producing effective ovaries that can be fertilized. The artificial injections of hormones, such as FSH (folicule-stimulating hormones) is able to influence the problematic process into working properly again.

Possible causes

Another condition possible to overcome and still generate fertilization can be used when the Fallopian tubes are damaged or dysfunctional, which would make the fertilization process impossible even with intervention. Pelvic infections usually can spread to many layers of the reproductive system, such as oophoritis, which directly affects the ovaries, or salpingitis, which then damages the tubes directly. In order to still generate an embryo, doctors are able to remove an egg that has been empowered by hormonal treatment, and then fecundate that egg artificially, before inserting it back for gestation – thus bypassing the stages in which the tubes would be crucial. This is called in vitro fertilization, meaning the process takes place ‘in the glass’, as opposed to ‘in vivo’ fertilization, which is the ordinary natural way: in a living creature.

Those processes have a high rate of success, and do not offer considerable risks to the patient.

Menopause and low libido

Menopause, which is a definitive and natural change in the body, is not a medical condition which can be treated. It can cause symptoms which need and can be mitigated in order to bring quality of life and avoid provoking diseases. The infertility resulting from it, however, is a definitive stage of life, not a treatable condition. What is important to know is that menopause is first announced by a period known as perimenopause, which presents some of the symptoms and phenomena related to menopause without establishing it completely. During this period, pregnancy may still happen, either naturally or, specially, with hormonal stimulation.

About the author

Hello. I am a male health specialist from Perth, Australia. My main interest is treatment of erectile dysfunction.

7 Comments

1. Jonathan Helman says:

I first learned i was infertile when i found out i had PCOS, or Polycystic ovary syndrome. It is the most common form of female infertility. This syndrome means that i have a hormone imbalance which changes ovulation. Fortunately for me, my husband was okay with adopting and we currently have a three year old daughter. It is something i’m still trying to get over, but it’s a tough pill to swallow and I’ve managed the situation the best i possibly can.

2. Toby Kidman says:

My husband and I tried for years to have a baby. I had 8 miscarriages during that time. People said that he deserved to divorce me because I couldn’t give him a baby, and he left me after we lost our 8th one. The sadness and hopelessness were overwhelming at the time, and now that I’m older, I’m sad that I’ll never have the joy of grandkids. I was unable to adopt because of my struggles with depression about this issue. Later I had a baby, but he died before he turned 6 months old. It’s heartbreaking because so many women just throw their babies away, when I would have given up anything to have a child of my own to love.

3. Nathaniel Murphy says:

I don’t know if I’m infertile and frankly I don’t want to know. I am on birth control and I never want to experience pregnancy. I am transmasculine and the idea of pregnancy triggers a lot of dysphoria for me, and so I intend to sterilize myself with a hysterectomy within the next couple of years. My partner is supportive of this, and we are interested in potentially adopting a few years down the line.

4. Jake Clarkson says:

I was diagnosed with PCOS at age 28. It’s been a pretty much uphill battle for us. Everything we’ve tried, my body has resisted. Clomid, Femara, IUI, nothing worked…we we shelved the idea of getting pregnant for awhile. You don’t realize how detrimental being infertile is to your self-esteem, and for a long time, I just couldn’t even talk about trying anything else. We’ve just started our foster adoption classes, and that’s the direction we are taking.

5. Matthew Wilson says:

I always wanted kids and didn’t think it would be an issue getting pregnant since everyone in my family had kids when they wanted them. When I got married we wanted to start a family ASAP so I went off birth control. After three months of trying and still not getting pregnant, I didn’t give it much thought since I read that it can take 3 cycles to get back to normal after stopping the pill. After 6 months, though, I became worried and saw my OB. She gave me a chart to fill out for the next 3 months and ovulation tests to try. It turned out my body needed extra help in ovulating and she said I’d have to start IVF. That was scary to hear but at least it was an option. At first my husband said no and said let’s not have kids but my body ached for children and since I knew a lot of people were successful with IVF I asked if we could try! The first cycle was hard – it was painful and my body changed and the hormones made me sad and angry and I didn’t get pregnant. But I convinced my husband to try another round – and we got pregnant with twins! It was a scary time and even though I would have wanted more kids, I am grateful to have the 2 that I have.

6. Mason Spencer says:

I have a friend that is not fertile, She tried multiple times to have a child with her husband at the time, It caused her much emotional stress. She became depressed, gained a lot of weight, and it was hard to see her go through this, They talked about adopting, they talked about a surrogate mother, but nothing ever came of it. The marriage started to strain, her husband started seeing other women behind her back. When she came aware of it at first she tried her best to fight for her marriage, but as time went on she gave up. Eventually they got divorced and my friend got better emotionally. While she couldn’t have kids, she took pride in having your cousins, a niece, and nephews. She purchased a dog in which helped her overcome all her worries of not having children. She is now happily married again living in Hawaii.

7. Phoenix Davies says:

For most of my adult life, I was looking forward to having children and raising a family. All my friends got married and had children and I enjoyed going to baby showers, birthday parties, baby sitting…and the desire to have my own children increased as the years went by. My husband and I tried for several years but for what ever reason, it never happened. To be honest, this made me depressed and I thought maybe there was something wrong with me, so we tried fertility clinics, however they were too expensive. The feeling of missing out was huge, where I wanted to have baby showers, gender reveal parties, and just have all the attention that came with these. However, it never happened.