Buy Clomid

Clomiphene online

Investigation of the impact of anti-infertility peptide (D0R9VC) genetic treatment on third generation on CHD40 cell line rats with known predisposition with known predisposition for infertility

February 23, 2020 9 Comments

Infertility In America

Living With Female Infertility: Treatment Options

The reality is that no one wants to suffer from infertility and it can be a devastating diagnosis to receive. Since the female is responsible for carrying the child, it is especially devastating to have female infertility. Being unable to bear a child is a terrible circumstance to have and female infertility is often the cause of that situation. Infertility can affect both men and women in different ways and the causes are usually very unique. There is no one single solution that will work for both men and women. In fact, there is no single solution that will work for all women. Female infertility must be diagnosed by a professional and a treatment plan must be formed based on the diagnosis.

What is infertility

Sometimes it can be a simple matter as being over stressed which can be resolved with some rest and Rehabilitation. Other times, is a far more serious matter which may require surgery involving the fallopian tubes. Sometimes the problem can be stemming from an issue with the ovaries it may also require surgery in that case as well. Female infertility is different than female sexual dysfunction. Female infertility refers to the inability to conceive or become pregnant. There are several different methods that can be used as a workaround to female infertility. Usually your doctor will help you formulate a plan in choosing one of these methods to conceive.

What causes infertility

If you have been trying to conceive for at least one year without success then you are considered to have female infertility. At the year-long point, a doctor will be able to confirm that you are having female infertility problems. It will take some time to properly diagnose the situation because it must be ruled out that the male is the cause. Men can also have problems with viable sperm and ruling out the man’s part of the process will help diagnose the problem. Female infertility is a serious matter and there are several different routes to take if you are diagnosed with it. The first methods of becoming pregnant that couples may try is called Intrauterine Insemination.This involves a simple procedure where sperm is manually placed in the uterus during the woman’s most fertile period.

How its treated

Another route that couples may try is called in vitro fertilization, or IVF. This involves taking a woman’s eggs and artificially fertilizing them in a laboratory as opposed to inside the woman’s body. Many couples have had success with IVF and have had children following this procedure. The next most common method of treating female infertility is known as egg freezing. This helps to preserve the fertility of the egg and gives women an option to conceive later on down the road when they may no longer be fertile. Many couples struggle to grasp the reality of being infertile. Especially in situations where the cause of infertility is the man but rather that woman. Man may be left feeling helpless since they are unable to impregnate their spouse. It can be equally bad or worse for the female of the relationship since it is their body that is struggling.

Alternative treatments

Another that has shown success for female infertility is called INVOCELL, or IVC. IVC stands for intervaginal culture device. IVC is a treatment that is the first-of-its-kind and involves using a device to solve the fertility problem. It’s none of these methods prove to work, women may be willing to try an option called surrogacy. Surrogacy is when another woman’s body is used to host the egg of another woman. This means another woman would be carrying your child to term and then giving the child over once they are born. This can be a very trying process and finding the right candidate is a very difficult task.If all else fails, genetic testing may be used to help improve your likelihood of conceiving. Genetic testing can inform you of whether you are facing any genetic diseases or other causes that might lie behind your infertility.

Speak with your doctor

Finding the right doctor is a task in and of itself. You want a doctor who is experienced that you also trust and can be open and honest with. Some doctors may be highly acclaimed run such busy schedules they do not pay enough attention to every individual patient.

About the author

Hello. I am a male health specialist from Perth, Australia. My main interest is treatment of erectile dysfunction.

9 Comments

1. Hudson Wheaton says:

My mother had a few miscarriages before I was born. What was causing her infertility was eventually corrected. But the toll it took on her was noticeable all through our time growing up. I would not wish that circumstance on anyone.

2. Jude Gilbert says:

I kept my knowledge of my infertility private, and close to myself. I had made my peace with it, and vowed to not let it bring me down into depression. When I turned 30, I met a wonderful man and we began to date. Months into the relationship, we were flourishing and growing a strong liking for one another. He asked me about my thoughts on having children, and I opened up to him and told him that I, sadly, could not. He responded that it was a major goal of his to have children. He was clearly disappointed. I noticed that he began to retract from me, and we saw less of one another. I stopped reaching out to him, and I moved on. When I turned 34, I was successful in my self-created home organizing business, and decided to open my world up to a child. I adopted and it was by far the greatest decision of my life.

3. Louis King says:

I was so sure that we were supposed to have a fourth child. I really felt like the spirit was calling us to grow our family, and adoption is not a financial option, while foster care is a bad idea because we have a special needs child already. My first three children were conceived very quickly, but I am older now so I thought it might take a little longer. It is now 13 months later and we did not conceive. It turns out I am not just older, I am in early onset menopause and will not be able to conceive naturally.

4. William Moore says:

I had a complete/ total hysterectomy 6 years ago. At 13 years of age I knew I did not want children so I did not think it would bother me. I am 45 this year and though I still do not wish to be a mother I am saddened at times that I am unable to bear a child. Also a part of my story is the fact that I am a birth mom so I have experienced childbirth. This may be where the negative emotion around my infertility comes.

5. Angus Davies says:

From the time I got my first period, I had problems. In my early twenties I had a surgery to burn off endometriosis. Immediately after I got a shot that put me into menopause. I was told that I would never have children. When I was 33, I decided I wanted to have a baby. I was terrified that it would never happen. I talked to my doctor and she said that I had to try for a year before medicine would intervene. Three months later I was please to be pregnant.

6. Adam O'Brien says:

I was diagnosed with PCOS at age 19, which threw my life plan for a loop. I originally never wanted kids, but when I graduated high school I decided I wanted biological children. I am more than happy to adopt and have planned on doing so since I graduated, before the diagnosis. I got diagnosed because I didn’t have a period for 40 weeks, exactly like a pregnancy. It was an ironic slap in the face; denied motherhood in the same way it can happen.
    I’m on the pill now which gives me a period, but I can just feel my ovaries shrinking whenever I get stressed or think about. Right now, it’s unclear if I can have biological kids; I’ll likely need to do IVF, which will be double bad since I plan on conceiving via sperm donor. Hopefully this will all be okay.

7. Jackson McLean says:

When my husband and I found out that I was infertile, we were absolutely devastated. We had dreams of starting our own little family and all of those dreams were dashed, and I went into a small state of depression. It didn’t last long though, because we made the joint decision to adopt a child, and that would allow us to have our own little family anyway.

8. Jasper Burke says:

I was so sad when I learned of my infertility but I’ve tried to look on the bright side of things. I get to adopt a child and help make their life better- a child in need just like I’m in need. I know I’d love the child as if they are my own and I think it’s very meaningful to adopt because you’re saving a child and you’re letting them know that you CHOOSE them and that you want them. That can be such a powerful feeling. I’ve always wanted to have my own children but in a way, I think I still can by adopting.

9. Braxton Clanton says:

I have a close friend who is a three time breast and cervical cancer survivor. Due to her initial cancer, cervical, she has been unable to have children. While she has nephews and nieces that she has spent years of her life supporting and nurturing, not being able to have a child of their own has created a void in the lives of she and her husband. They also were never able to adopt due to her medical conditions though they have been able to foster children in the past, having to give them back was too painful so they stopped this.